Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scole76
Paper Tape
Views: 1,270
Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad p400 BIOS Update?

I have recently purchased the IdeaPad P400 and was wondering if there would be a BIOS update in the near future to allow you to switch to the "Legacy" keyboard mode, enabling the F-keys by default.

I have seen that this has been an issue for numerous other users with the Z500 as well as the  P500 and was wondering if anyone has heard if it is going to be addressed in the near future.

Thanks,

Sean

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,256
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad p400 BIOS Update?

Hi
As of my experience with my y560, i have gone through all the bios updates posted by lenovo for my machine from the starting and there has been no change till now in the settings of bios menu of any bios version except adding of esata port in the boot order(that too came in the last version which was uploaded on 17th feb 2011). And this is the cae of many other oem's also.
So you shouldn't expect adding of a new setting in the bios until and unless it is very serious(That too would be an excption)
Have a nice day
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors