Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-16-2013

India

2 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 2

IdeaPad z570 crashed suddenly and not booting up. Dead now :-(

2013-01-16, 13:27 PM

hi friends,
Today I was surfing web on the Idea Pad z570 with my charger plugged in and suddenly the Laptop just turned off. So I tried turning it on but it won't, not even the LEDs blinking that includes the LEDs sitting just next to typing keys and also the LEDs in front of the system below keyboard. I tried booting up again after removing battery by AC charger but it doesn't turn on.

I tried the method i read in the forum, to hold Power button for 30-40 seconds and then tried turning on, still doesn't work. I seriously need some advice what to do now?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Options

296 Posts

02-01-2012

Inda

602 Signins

2491 Page Views

• Views: 2491
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad z570 crashed suddenly and not booting up. Dead now :-(

2013-01-19, 5:43 AM

Hi

Welcome to the community.

As per your concern unable to boot the system, I would suggest you to please perform the following steps.

1. Please remove the power cable as well as battery.

2. Now press the power button for 20 seconds.

3. Re-fix the battery and then plug-in power adapter.

Now check the display appears, if the issue still persists then it needs a personal assistance of the service technician.

Regards,

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms