Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaviragha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 356
Message 1 of 5

IdealPad Y460

I  brought this laptop on 2010 Nov and till today has numerous issues related it... everytime i spoke to customer service, they pick up laptop and format and say everything is fine.. but once i do initial check after recive, found  some issues...

issues were...

1. down key not working (hw fail)

2. camera stop working (hw fail)

3. full keyborad is not working during the login (hw-sw fail)

4. hang/freezs (hw-sw fail)

5. one key restoration cant work (with error messagess) (sw fail)

6. application can launch (no responding) (sw fail)

basicaly i dint install anything else than browser, office and itunes....

service alwayss claims that software issues cant be guarenteed... how can a system cant accept any standard software?

since few months, i dint get the real time to spend with my laptop but still struggling with this... lenovo service center hold my laptop for many many weeks... still at this moment its in service...

sometime services uses online application to help from remote but after spending several days, they redirect to pick laptop for serive center...

please tell me anybody has this kind of issues with lenovo or Y460 series???? please share

thanks

kaviragha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 355
Message 2 of 5

Re: IdealPad Y460

missing some info...

this is win 7 home with processor i7..

why leno uses all the harddisk for c drive? where to store data? why not d drive to be bigger size???

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 350
Message 3 of 5

it sounds like you have hardware issue. call lenovo support line and ship it back to service.

( please, post back the results )

about volumes, you can find some information from the thread below:
http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-B-V-and-Z-series/FAQ-Small-disk-quot-C-quot-and-large-disk-qu...

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
kaviragha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 341
Message 4 of 5

yeh, I already sent to them 3 times in the last 7 months... Each time they told me that change some hardware...

Totally... Camera, keyboard, hdd and motherboard been replaced.... I mean its a total component...

Still having this issue.. customer service asking service people to pick the laptop for servicing... but end up no good result.

Any one has this issue?

kaviragha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 307
Message 5 of 5

Hi, its ridiculous, service send me back the machine with some DVD's saying that they can't fix the one key recovery to be workable... Ask me to use DVD backup set... In case required...

If lenovo dosnt know how to fix the lenovo product then who is responsible for this????? Its shows their product design is how good!!!!!

Moderator note; multiple unecessary quotes removed

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors