Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pravinkit
Paper Tape
Views: 517
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad Y560 0646 Wifi link 1000 BGN Driver problem

I am having Ideapad Y series Y560 0646 model. I faced a BSOD screen problem sometime back and I used one key recovery since then wifi is not availble on my laptop. It shows driver is installed but still wifi is not working.

fn + F5 shows wifi is on, bluetooth is also on.

can some one please help how to get a Wifi connection?

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 505
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad Y560 0646 Wifi link 1000 BGN Driver problem

@pravinkit wrote:

I am having Ideapad Y series Y560 0646 model. I faced a BSOD screen problem sometime back and I used one key recovery since then wifi is not availble on my laptop. It shows driver is installed but still wifi is not working.

fn + F5 shows wifi is on, bluetooth is also on.

can some one please help how to get a Wifi connection?

Everytime you restore to factory default you will have to reconfigure your wifi connection. It is like when you first receive you unit from Lenovo.

Update:

Here is a link from Microsoft on how to configure your wifi connection. In case you are using a Mobile Broadband refer to page 36 to 39 of the user guide for your unit.

Guru
Views: 498
Message 3 of 4

You should go to - Control Panel>> Network and Sharing

Check what is your network status there.. You can also use the option - Connect to a network or setup a network in order to initialize Wireless connectivity.

Check the Adapter status, if necessary.

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
pravinkit
Paper Tape
Views: 452
Message 4 of 4

nope nothing is working. and few people who somehow installed the driver, they are facing low spped connection.

it is shame that lenovo has no update for driver. 

i spend a couple of bucks to get myself a usb wireless network adapter and now i disbaled the inbuilt or BGN network adapter forever. new usb adapter cost me 18 euro however there are some adapters availble for 9 euro too.

I will say do not smash your head, get a usb and get back to wifi life.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors