Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yc-sky
What's DOS?
Views: 178
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad Z570 Bluetooth problem-Disconnecting all the time

Hi,

I've a Ideapad Z570 purchased a while ago. Recently the Bluetooth driver/device in my laptop seems to be faulty.

I tried to pair my laptop with my Sony smartphone. It identifies my phone, but cannot connect. I have a bluetooth speaker. My laptop can iendity it and pair with it. So it was OK. Last week I bought a bluetooth logitech keyboard. It works with my Z570 for a week but starting from yesterday, it keeps connecting and disconnecting all the time, and now my Z570 just cannot recognise any bluetooth devices at all.

I have tried nearly ALL the advices I could find online. 

--Restart laptop: Yes I've tried many times. Not helpful at all

--FN + F5 to restart Bluetooth and Wifi: Not helpful at all

--Update Bluetooth (Broadcom) driver: Yes I've updated it using the link in Lenovo website: Not helpful at all

--Run 'services.msc' in my laptop, change settings: Not helpful at all

Is my bluetooth drvier going faulty? It used to work with my bluetooth keyboard but starting from yesterday it doesn't work at all. What should I do? Many thanks

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 163
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad Z570 Bluetooth problem-Disconnecting all the time

Before doing the troubleshooting on the unit side check first the bluetooth keyboard. Check the batteries. Try using it in another to be sure it is not faulty.

yc-sky
What's DOS?
Views: 161
Message 3 of 4

Thanks but i've done all these already..

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 156
Message 4 of 4

@yc-sky wrote:

Thanks but i've done all these already..

Well you have not included that in your first post. Anyway, try uninstalling the bluetooth driver in device manager and check in the uninstall section of the control panel. If presented with the delete option while uninstalling choose or put a check on the box. After that install the bluetooth driver. Thereafter reboot and then check.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors