Options

2 Posts

04-11-2016

IN

5 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 1 of 2

Ideapad Z570,Laptop not starting,Battery not getting charged,AC charger adapter LED blinking

2016-04-11, 11:39 AM

My laptop is IdeaPad Z570. Yesterday, I was working on my laptop. It was working fine. It was in charging state. Suddenly, laptop went dead and the LED indicator on the charger that is the orange LED started blinking. Now the laptop is not turning on and whenever I insert the charger into the laptop the LED of the charger starts blinking otherwise it isn't blinking (that is when it is not inserted into the laptop). I have checked the charger with a multimeter and it is fine.  I already tried draining the battery by pressing power button for long time then charging; Removing the battery and then charging etc. Nothing is working. What should I do?

Options

10001 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

6786 Signins

729979 Page Views

• Views: 729979
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad Z570,Laptop not starting,Battery not getting charged,AC charger adapter LED blinking

2016-04-11, 18:14 PM

Hi nimish816 , 

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Can you again try to unplug the charger and remove the battery , power drian down on the power button again and plug back the ac adapter without any battery . (power check out page 21

Use the Novo button (one key button item 6 page 2) to turn on instead of the power button . 

If same issue ,unplug the charger and remove the harddrive and memory (page 36-38) and try to turn on using both power or novo key. Would the laptop beep ( it should without any memory)

If all steps fail then call in tech support for service to have internal systemboard and dc in board and cable checked. 

Update us how it goes. 

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save