cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
archlab7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 582
Message 1 of 4

Ideapad Z575 Long Life Battery - 9Cell? 12 Cell?

Does anyone sell these?

Thank You.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 563
Message 2 of 4

Re: Ideapad Z575 Long Life Battery - 9Cell? 12 Cell?

hi archlab7,

Upon checking  the lenovo spare parts website (http://www.lenovospareparts.com) and other battery merchants via google search, they don't seem to carry the 9cell / 12cell high capacity battery for the Lenovo Z575. This is most likely due to the fact that although higher battery cells will fit and be 100% compatible, they are much larger in size and the battery may lift or stick out at the back of the laptop as the battery compartment is designed only for a 6-cell 4400mAh.

Best regards,

neokenchi

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 554
Message 3 of 4

@archlab7 wrote:

Does anyone sell these?

Thank You.

You might want to consider this from Ebay which claimed to have a higher rating than the orignal. I would advice to inquire first from the seller taking into consideration what Neokenchi had pointed out.

archlab7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 536
Message 4 of 4

Abt 3 yrs ago, I had another Lenovo - dead battery after 2+ yrs.  So, I needed to buy a new one & found a 9-cell battery that gave me around 4-6hrs of power.  It did indeed protrude out the back about 1.5", but was never an issue for me.

It worked great until some b!@#$rd stole the laptop....joke was on them though - the keybooard typed whatever it wanted & was on it's way out.  BTW, that was a great computer b/c it took so much abuse.

Anyway, I know that somebody sells longer-life batteries....they are just a pain to find.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors