Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmiller100
Paper Tape
Views: 1,926
Message 1 of 2

Ideapad y560 Bluetooth

Hi I sent my laptop in to Lenovo for the charger not working. When I received it back the case was not assembled correctly, wasn't a big deal, there is a part missing. The slot next to the CD drive near the front is now empty, kind of a bother but nothing to scream about.

Tonight I tried to connect my Bluetooth mouse for the first time since getting it back. It appears that I no longer have Bluetooth. I cannot reload the driver (hangs says already have newer) Fn/f5 shows the wireless but no Bluetooth. Device manager comes up empty. Any ideas?

I really want to bag on them but I doubt this is the best place for that, But my charger at least works about 1/2 the time now.

Thanks in advance

Former Employee
Views: 1,907
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad y560 Bluetooth

hey bmiller100,

have you tried installing the Bluetooth drivers from our support site here : http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=661448 ?

if you have, was there any errors ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors