Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badman4ever
What's DOS?
Views: 674
Message 1 of 2

Ideapad y560 won't power on

Hi All

I have an ideapad y560 ,When i push the power button it powers up for about for seconds and then power itself off again, sometimes it powers off when the windows is starting up ,sometimes before it , i even pressed f2 to enter the bios setup and then while i am at the setup it powers itself off .

I checked the fan and its working well ,i also removed the battery and powered it using the charger only ,and it makes the same behaviour.

i noticed that the "one key rescue button" can power the laptop on like the power button ,i don't know that it can do this ,or there's something wrong.

I will be very thankful if someone helped me ,i have important work to finish with the laptop and now everything stopped.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Shady

Retired Partner
Views: 644
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ideapad y560 won't power on

Hello Shady,

Kindly check the laptop on power adapter mode and find if the issue persist.

If the issue persist on power adapter also then it could be issue with system board.

If the laptop is in warranty then contact the support center.

Country or Region

Language

Telephone number

Hours of operation

Supported products

Germany

German

01805-366-869 
(0,14 €/Min aus dem deutschen Festnetz. Max 0,42€ /Min aus dem Mobilfunk)

9am-6pm Monday - Friday

Lenovo Notebook / IdeaPad / Lenovo Desktop /IdeaCentre

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors