Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannyboidk
Paper Tape
Views: 3,608
Message 11 of 14

Re: Ideapad z580 - Disk Usage 100% in windows 8

Yeah i hear you, i mean also i have a 1TB harddrive and i pretty much use all of that TB of space 250gb would be really hard for me to live with. And jesus 1TB SSD's are about £400-£500 here so it's really not something i could justify financially (i can't wait until they come down in price might be a few years ey!). And ah i hope that solves your issue i don't think my laptop is in warrenty anymore so i don't think i can do that :/ It's luckily not a huge issue i can use my laptop fine but it can be a real pain in the ass. It's a shame there doesn't seem to be a simple fix for this like a driver/software update :/

nordicblue
What's DOS?
Views: 3,503
Message 12 of 14

My issues still continue as well. At just 1MBs I am tapped out of hard drive performance, this is really sad. I hope that Lenovo jumps in and helps soon...

Luzescura
Paper Tape
Views: 3,482
Message 13 of 14

I sent my laptop off for repair, I spoke to Lenovo and they have replaced the HDD as it was faulty, given the number of people seeing a similar issue I wonder if they have a bad batch of hard drives.
I would run a drive health check
Luzescura
Paper Tape
Views: 3,464
Message 14 of 14

Laptop is back and the HDD issue is fixed, yay

however I have to say I am pretty disappointed with Lenovo, I have run Windows update and it has failed as they have still not fixed the bit of software which is causing the windows update error, would it be to much for them to build a new disk image which actually worked out of the box

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors