Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CemJones
Punch Card
Views: 9,265
Message 1 of 3

Insydeh20 rev 3.7 advanced settings without bios mod LENOVO Y50-70

Hi guys,

yesterday i was in the bios menu of my LENOVO Y50-70  and iam so wondering that there are so much settings like advanced menu, dedicated memory size for graphic, unlock overclocking menu, cpu configuration menu with CPU Speed and so on ?!?!

It is a little bit strange because i 100% havent got a modded bios, fully official Lenovo.

I have the latest Version: 9ECN43WW V3.03

SO THERE MUST BE  1000%!!! A HOTKEY TO ENTER THE HIDDEN ADVANCED MENU. I TRY SEVEREAL TIMES BUT IT WORKS YESTERDAY 1 TIME, I DONT REMEMBER WHAT COMBINATION I PRESSED Smiley Sad

Anyone have the same experience ???? Smiley Happy

Highlighted
GodAmongGeeks
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,695
Message 2 of 3

Re: Insydeh20 rev 3.7 advanced settings without bios mod LENOVO Y50-70

I had the same thing happen to me, so have many others. It was weird. because I wanted to change my video memory, so I messe around with the yoga 700-11isk to figure out how to get into the BIOS, I eventually followed my own advice and I RTFM, after pushing randomly on the onekey boot button ny the volume, I got the bios, with ALL the advanced settings, and I thought it was normal, but decided to make the changes after I read more into the settings as they were fairly advanced, and i have not been able to gete back to the advanced menu since. I REALLY wonder if this might be something you can get on first boot to the bios.

Hic Svnt Dracones!
RSLee96
Paper Tape
Views: 2,585
Message 3 of 3

Re: Insydeh20 rev 3.7 advanced settings without bios mod LENOVO Y50-70

you know the combination now?really need it

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors