cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamsilenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 3,759
Message 1 of 2

Intel(R) USB 3.0 extensible host controller driver software,nsd (lenovo)software for windows8

hi ,

I installed windows8 OS in my lenovo ideapad Z580 series laptop.previously it is having windows7 home basic.

when installing windows8 it asks to uninstall bluetooth driver, Intel(R) USB 3.0  extensible host controller driver         software, never slow down software from lenovo. so i need the above three softwares which is compatible for windows8.please provide me those softwares as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi Krishna Yachha

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 3,726
Message 2 of 2

Re: Intel(R) USB 3.0 extensible host controller driver software,nsd (lenovo)software for windows8

hi vamsilenovo,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

For the bluetooth driver, try this one:

Bluetooth Driver (Cybertan, Liteon)

Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit        
0mbt09w8.exe
321MB

For the USB 3.0 Host Controller, Windows 8 has a built-in driver for the USB 3.0 port (see this article in reference). If you still get an issue, try to install the WIndows 7 driver:

USB 3.0 Driver: Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver

or

Intel USB 3.0 Driver

0muh08ww.exe

5.34MB 

As for the Never Slow Down, there's no Windows 8 version of this software yet.

Hope this helps 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors