03-21-2013 12:59 PM
i have w8 preinstalled. I format my Ideapad some days before and loose all the drivers.
1) Will anyone give me Blutooth,usb,audio,graphics(intel hd 4000),nd most imp inteligent touchpad ,dolby profile etc.
2) is there any way to recover NOVA button. I read somewhere if u partion HDD then Nova Button not works..!
3)I have intel hd 4000 graphics (1981 mb) bt dedicated vedio memory and system memory is Zero mb.
i tried to update it but it says driver is up to date. Before formating Dedicated memory was about 60 mb.
thanx in advance .... plz guys help me...??
03-22-2013 03:02 PM
Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.
Regarding your questions:
1. Check this link for the Lenovo Z580 Drivers as this has all the drivers that you require.
2. If you have deleted the recovery partition, the One Key Recovery (NOVO) button will no longer and is unrecoverable. However, check this site as it has instructions that you can try on how to restore One key Recovery function after changing partition size
3. As Intel Intergrated graphics automatically allocates video memory, check this Graphics Memory FAQ for Windows
Hope this helps