Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovoz5801
Paper Tape
Views: 314
Message 1 of 2

Internet showing limited access

Hi guys,

I m using lenovo Z580, with it I m having dlink router.whenever I tries to connect to this dlink router for internet connection. I always get limited access internet with yellow triangle in the trey. I have two other laptops also HP and Dell which are both working fine with this router and all my mobile device is also able to connect to it. Also with my laptop if I tried to connect to mobile WiFi (which I setup just to check in case my WiFi is working fine or not) it works smoothly. Also I droped my laptop on lenovo certified service center they told me you have a problem with OS and reinstalled ur OS. So I downloded windows 8.1 from Microsoft website and reinstalled it, still no luck still its showing limited access. Its driving me crazy and need help to resolve it. Every device is working fine with dlink router accept this lenovo z580 .
Any suggestions is most welcomed.
sethusuryateja
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 273
Message 2 of 2

Re: Internet showing limited access

try installing broadcom adpter software of windows 8 version and restart your system, then right click on windows and go to device manager , select network adapter, the choose broadcomm adapter and click on update driver Capture2.PNGnow click on browse my computer for driver software,

Capture3.PNGnow as shown in the figure click on 'let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, Capture4.PNG

then click on the one which is broadcom but not microsoft , then restart your system.. it should work fine.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors