Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pauli1
Paper Tape
Views: 355
Message 1 of 2

KBC chip replacement on Lenovo Z50-70 motherboard

Hello,

I have to replace a faulty KBC chip "IT8586E 1435-FXA SC25NA" on my Lenovo Z50-70 motherboard. I have been looking all over the Internet, but I am not able to find the exact same model. The only common notation I can find is IT8586E FXA, but the rest of the characters are always different. For example I found "IT8586E 1306-FXA ECZ71A".

Is there any way to obtain the original chip? If not, are those similar models with FXA notation compatible with my nm-a273 motheboard?

Thank you in advance for any help. :-

)bios.jpg

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 348
Message 2 of 2

Re: KBC chip replacement on Lenovo Z50-70 motherboard

Hi,

It's possible that the 1435 on your chip is a date code.  This is WAG based on not much - but maybe it gives you something else to search on.

good luck,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors