02-11-2010 02:25 PM
Model name: 4189
I've managed to turn on French characters for this laptop (Canadian layout with French and English) and can't find anywhere the keyboard shortcut to get it back to Englsih. Can anyone help?!
02-12-2010 04:35 AM
- click start , type intl.cpl in the start search box, and then press enter.
- on the keyboards and language tab, click change keyboards.
- click add.
- expand the language that you want. for example, expand french (canada).
- expand keyboard list, click to select the canadian french check box, and then click ok.
- in the default input language list, click french (canada) – canadian french, and then click ok two times.
- in the regional and language options dialog box, click ok.
- note the language bar appears on the taskbar. when you rest the mouse pointer over this bar, a tooltip appears that - describes the active keyboard layout.
- click the language bar, and then click fr french (canada).