Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harris7
Paper Tape
Views: 292
Message 11 of 15

Re: Keyboard buttons sometimes don't work

Thanks for the help ... it was only a loose cable connection which was causing the issue.

omega854
Paper Tape
Views: 238
Message 12 of 15

I don't think that this is a hardware issue. This happened to multiple types of Lenovo laptops that didn't experience any key stroke problems until resently. I have the same problem but it only came with one of the more recent updates. Can you explain this in further detail?
artanbori
Fanfold Paper
Views: 88
Message 13 of 15

constantly have this problem

y

eah after a few years with a lenovo and the keyboard lets you down

think it is a bug / software issue because the problem usually goes after reinstall

i am tired of trying to fix

have tried all the anti virus etc

first w doesnt work for a week or so then it is u tnen s or m

sometimes it works around the key board

have had this problem for years on 2  different lenovo laptops

i am not buying another lenovo unless someone comes up with a fix

artanbori
Fanfold Paper
Views: 87
Message 14 of 15

am thinking about taking it into the lenovo building down the road at Braehead to see if someone there is interested in helping get this fixed
Harris7
Paper Tape
Views: 80
Message 15 of 15

It happened to me many times. When i lift my laptop from the eddge where touchpad is ... cable get loose and then i press that side from the bottom and cable get back to it's position or get attached with the connector. I am thinking of openning the laptop and apply the Tape on the cable so it won't loose when i lift it from here. But for now i don't usually lift it from that side. The back cover of the laptop is not made of good material or something it got flex it in or maybe it lacks some back support due to which it got flex in it.And sorry for late reply. Hope you fix your laptop. Also i have lenovo flex 3 15 inch. Maybe my laptop is cheap that's why they use cheap material.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors