Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbrooks9
Punch Card
Views: 453
Message 1 of 5

Keyboard has a bad key

After a month wait to recieve my laptop, it was finally delivered yesterday. Within a day of using it, I noticed that the keyboard was losing the "U" button. It popped off entirely and I could see that the clip on the left side of the key mount is not there.

So far I've been pretty unhappy with the Lenovo experience, especially now that I'm going to have to send my laptop in for repairs and yet again wait around for it to be fixed. 

iDesign
802.11n
Views: 452
Message 2 of 5

Re: Keyboard has a bad key

Welcome to the world of Lenovo.

Get your money back, if it isn't too late.
Lenovo y510p - Intel Quad-core 4th gen i7-4700MQ @3.40Ghz - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD 8GB SSD - 1080p FHD - Nvidia 755m SLI
sbrooks9
Punch Card
Views: 425
Message 3 of 5

Update, I'm also noticing that the keypad is very unresponsive when it comes to left clicking. I can right click properly, but it's obvious that the left click is very buggy and can become unresponsive for 10-30+ seconds occasionally.

I have the in-home warranty for two years, so we'll see how well that works out for me..  

sbrooks9
Punch Card
Views: 388
Message 4 of 5

I ended up getting an new keyboard. Smiley Happy

However, the technician couldn't replicate the error for the touch pad (he didn't even go past the login screen of windows 8 and try to run anything...) so he didn't fix it. Going to have to call in another technician.
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 179
Message 5 of 5
Moved:

Badkey issue in Z2play

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors