Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiwi
Paper Tape
Views: 1,487
Message 1 of 4

LENOVO IDEAPAD Z500 WIFI ISSUE

hi to all, i've an issue with my lenovo z500 with i7 8gb ram 1 tb hard disk and windows 8.1 .

Sometimes i miss my wifi connection and the only way to solve this is to reset wifi card.

Moreover , very often the connection is very very slow , and I have to disconnect and reconnect my pc to the router

This is really annoying and unacceptble issue for a notebook that i bought for 800 euro!!

someone has another solution for this issue ???

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,464
Message 2 of 4

Re: LENOVO IDEAPAD Z500 WIFI ISSUE

@tiwi wrote:
hi to all, i've an issue with my lenovo z500 with i7 8gb ram 1 tb hard disk and windows 8.1 .

Sometimes i miss my wifi connection and the only way to solve this is to reset wifi card.

Moreover , very often the connection is very very slow , and I have to disconnect and reconnect my pc to the router

This is really annoying and unacceptble issue for a notebook that i bought for 800 euro!!

someone has another solution for this issue ???

Try updating the wifi card driver. If it is an Intel brand try going to Intel's site and download the latest driver. Check also your router. See if it is capable of providing a dual channel bonded signal. Be aware that there is no fixed solution to this kind of problem. So you may have to try what has been provided in some of threads regarding this. Some of the suggestions work some will not so be patient.

tiwi
Paper Tape
Views: 1,439
Message 3 of 4

thanks you, I have updated the drivers of the wireless card , as you suggested , and it seems that now wifi works better .

itgoddess25
What's DOS?
Views: 445
Message 4 of 4

where did you get the driver from.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors