cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliveoween
Not applicable
Views: 14,780
Message 11 of 20

Re: Laptop Won't Boot (BLACK SCREEN, NO BIOS ACCES, NO SAFE MODE) SOLVED!!!! G580 20150

My BIOS file from the Lenovo (G580 20150) site and download the software Universal Extractor it was extracted.
01.jpg
After Phoenix Tool 2.56 software with file WinG5901. Ram opened to understand what name should I change the file name.
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg
The problem is that I can not sign? I choose as characters allowed.
Linux operating system could change the name of the file, but when I do I copy files to a flash drive instead of a character ? To _ (Under Line) becomes
Image 2
Windows 7 does not allow the copy
Untitled.jpg
What is the solution?
Please help me out.
DedSec_Shadow
Not applicable
Views: 13,498
Message 12 of 20

Re: Laptop Wont Boot (BLACK SCREEN) after enabling "Intel virtual technology" HELP

anyone having this issue, its a simple fix, if your on a laptop then simply remove the power cord and battery then press the power button to release any stored energy. then replace battery and power up again, pc should start. if on a desktop pc, remove internal battery, then unplug power cord, press power button to release stored energy then replace battery and power cord then attempt to power up again.. system should power up no problem

Marta4
Not applicable
Views: 11,503
Message 13 of 20

Laptop Won't Boot

Hi

I have switched off my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad flex 14) yesterday and since than the screen is just black. The light for battery is on so is the power button.

I have tried remove battery, also tried this tip- Hold power button down to turn laptop off. Unplug, and remove battery. Hold down power button for ~ 30 seconds. Re-plug, without battery and see if you can boot to bios setup. (F1 or F2 key at lenovo screen) If so, shut down again, and replace battery. Boot and see what windows does.

Nothing works. Also I have noticed that laptop is getting very hot.

I not great with comps and dont know what to do with it.

I will be greateful for any comments and suggestions.

I have windows 10, had problem wit a black screen before, the screen always came back on though.

Thanks

Marta

lenovo_z410
Not applicable
Views: 8,250
Message 14 of 20

Re: Laptop Won't Boot

DOESN'T WORK.

Yes, I did disassemble everything, unplug HDD, and battery and AC and held combination of power and novo buttons for 1-10 min.

I only tried it about 200x times.

I suspect my Lenovo Z410 has corrupt BIOS, since last thing I did was try the V40 BIOS update from Lenovo website.

My thread:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/BIOS-v40-flash-failed-on-Lenovo-Z410-No-boot-sc...
Majestic
Not applicable
Views: 6,767
Message 15 of 20
Moved:

My Lenovo G40-30 suddenly blackscreen

... This post was moved to its own thread in the Lenovo G series notebook forum

TN54C1524
Not applicable
Views: 6,636
Message 16 of 20

Re: Laptop Won't Boot (BLACK SCREEN, NO BIOS ACCES, NO SAFE MODE) SOLVED!!!!!

Hi, I installed in bios in my lap top but it could not open the windows only on button will be biliking but not displayed how to solve the problem

Dizzydnai
Not applicable
Views: 4,500
Message 17 of 20

Re: Laptop Won't Boot (BLACK SCREEN, NO BIOS ACCES, NO SAFE MODE) SOLVED!!!!!

All this procedure never worked for my lenovo y40 tried several times...but I got it solved all you have to do is locate tha bios chip from ur motherboard. Remove tha bios chip and order for a new one from Ebay got mine there it's already installed...order for tha bios on Ebay then fix it...its all good ur PC is as good as new

Sufii
Not applicable
Views: 3,650
Message 18 of 20

Re: Laptop Wont Boot (BLACK SCREEN) after enabling "Intel virtual technology" HELP

Hi,

I am having the same issue (laptop powering up but the screen is black).

I tried working the steps in the forum but still the same. 

Please help. 

Success777
Not applicable
Views: 3,073
Message 19 of 20

Error msg: 2100 HDDO

got this error message,  but don't understand the protocols, 

Error 2100 HDDO Hard Disk Drive

Initialization error

Press esc

Boot menu

Bottom right msg:

To modify boot order

Press f1 at power on

Select start-up

I have no idea what to do

I need an exact basic step by step process, 

Don't understand some "it lingo" that experienced ppl understand and think everyone know what they're talking about, sometimes leaving out steps in between.

Thanks,

Denise

Ron82
Not applicable
Views: 1,772
Message 20 of 20

Hi. I am trying now to drain my battary. What did you mean in your last step by "boot normaly"? Does that mean just turn on the computer? 

Thanks for the help!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors