Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davycrocket42
Blue Screen Again
Views: 323
Message 1 of 3

Lenova Laptop plugged in and not charging battery

My Lenova Laptop has no removable battery  utility when my power cable is in when I hovering my mouse over the battery icon the message show me the percentage of remaining power but message plugged in not charging I have calibrated my battery by going to device manager and in battery I uninstalled the 2 battery drivers and turned off  my laptop then on  went back into device manager the drivers were automatically installed which should have solved the problem but hasn't? Any help appreciated 

waleed2020
What's DOS?
Views: 308
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenova Laptop plugged in and not charging battery

i have the same problem too 

it happens today ...my laptop is lenovo ideapad 320 

Sanantonio
Paper Tape
Views: 273
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenova Laptop plugged in and not charging battery

I have the same problem with my Yoga 900. I purchased it in March 2016 and the computer stopped charging and shut down about 3 weeks ago.  Since then I have troubleshooted, tried ALL the various tricks mentioned in these Froums.  Put in a new battery (worked fine until it ran out of juice. Swapped out the charger (no fix), took it in to the service shop. After 2 weeks of fiddling around they said it was a faulty mother board -  $1,000 to fix it. Needless to say, that is ALMOST what I originally paid for this unit (around $1,400), so I am NOT happy!

I am going to see if Lenovo will help me out.  Lighting candles!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors