Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kapiljhajhria
Blue Screen Again
Views: 135
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo 3000 Y400 won't power on

Hi, i have a old lenovo 3000 Y400 notenook.  Bought it from malasyia and its around 7 years old. my laptop fell and it case broke, hinges broke. But it still worked perfectly fine. this was 2 years ago, i checked it after every few months and it still worked. but i bought new laptop and sort of packed it in a pizza box, as screen had no casing and lower body was damaged as well. 4-5 months ago i removed the laptop HDD and started using as external HDD. finally found 2nd hand body for my laptop, cheap price, so decided to get the laptop fixed. BTW i bought new charger and battery few months before the incident. and also everything was working fine before i took out the HDD as i booted the device and checked. 

But now it won't boot. it shows power light, but as soon as i press power on button power indicator light turns off and it comes back on after few seconds. 
i have tried without battery, removed all possible connectors and its just abre minimum like motherboard, RAM, HDD and power switch panel to turn on power. Still same, on motherboard i can see few more lights, 3 led lights that turn on and then off in few secods span. 

Could it be because of dust? or something esle? because i really doesn't make sense to sped money on repairing it, because getting the 2nd hand body is the last viable option after that its better to buy 2nd hand laptop then spend money on it as it would cost me the same amount.  any suggestion or help would be appreciated. i will make a samll video of those 3 lights on the motherboard that turns on for a second day after tomorrow and post the link here.

Top Kudoed Authors