Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambuj123
Paper Tape
Views: 3,681
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo 3000 Y410 7757

Hi,

I have a four and half year old Lenovo 3000 Y410 7757 Intel Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz laptop.

Now, my power adapter stopped working today and I am looking to replacing AC/DC adapter.

However, online I found lenov does not make these adapter anymore

N193

Could some one tell me alternative to this power adapter ?

Will Ideapad 65W  Power adapter work ? I see that it also outputs same Voltage and current, I am not sure about the jack though..

Thanks,

Ambuj Varshney

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,676
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 7757

Hello and welcome,

If we can believe CDW, there are several U and Y - compatible power bricks that should work.  This particular unit is 90W, but the list of compatible laptops on this page may be of help.

Lenovo 90W AC Adapter - power adapter - 90 Watt

If your laptop has discrete graphics, you will need a 90-watt adapter.  If it has integrated graphics, a 65W adapter will be OK.  (the support link isn't bringing up any info on your 7757, so I can't tell what sort of graphics you have.

It looks to be a 19V unit with a5.5mm x 2.5mm connector.

This info is from 3rd party sites (not Lenovo) so please verify before buying anything.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

ambuj123
Paper Tape
Views: 3,670
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 7757

Hi,

Thank You! Smiley Happy

Well the laptop has integrated graphics.

The power adapter I am using ( I was ) is rated :

Output : 19V @ 3.42 Amperes.

Adapter has number : N193

and V85

I am in India, and Ideapad 65W  adapter is available, it is rated similarly.

However, I am not sure if the jack will fir my laptop.

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors