Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Agent_O
What's DOS?
Views: 295
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 3000 Y410 Random Shutdowns

Hi, my laptop keeps shuting down between 1 to 3 min after i turn it on, it stoped working like a year or two ago and i stoped using it and the battery might have been drained but recently i bought a universal ac power adapter and it started to work again and the battery charges but then the shuting down happend and i tried system recovery, didnt work, then i used novo and it still dose it. i dont know if i just need to clean the inside or if its a virus or if its a problem with the mother board bc somtimes windows fails to even start, and it says somtimes it might be bc a sofware or hardware change and i should insert instalation disc and restart and select language and then hit next and then repair, but i dont know what disc it is and this only pops up 1/3 times when it just shuts off. so i dont know what to do. can some one help me? or give me any USEFULLLL advice, it would mean a lot. THX...

-Agent O
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 271
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 Random Shutdowns

try to remove battery and check if isssue persists on only ac/dc power.

also try to remove the battery & ac power, press power button couple of seconds ( 20-30 ) then plug the battery and check if it works.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors