Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summerpolice
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,048
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 3000 Y410 WARRANTY .Issues ?Please help

Hi 

I bought a Lenovo N3000 Y410g from compusa 2 months back .Currently i am india and i am having a issue with the display .I am seeing a vertical line across my screen(display) which is getting bigger.Looks like it is hardwae issue.

I bought the laptop seeing it has IWS(International Warranty Service) as per link  in India also

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/lenovo/warranty/IWS/ContactList_HK_TW_MA.html .

Now whn i contact the customer care in India they gave me a reply saying

"I need to inform you that this notebook comes under international warranty, which is not supported in India. So kindly contact with the dealer from where you have bought it."

I dont understand what they mean because as per lenovo website it says

"International Warranty Service (IWS) enables customers who travel with or relocate any IWS-eligible Lenovo product to receive warranty service in any country where their product is sold and serviced." 

Since i have relocated to India i dont know what i should do now .

Is this cheating .They give one information in website and make people buy the laptop and says they wont support it .What should i do now ?

Please help me

Former Administrator
Views: 929
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 WARRANTY .Issues ?Please help

Summerpolice,

I'm looking into the websites.  In the mean time, I've contacted a representative in India who will try to help you, but I'll need you to PM me your system model, serial , and personal contact information so I can get you some help.

mark

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors