Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richavalue
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,582
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo 3000 Y410 Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit drivers required

Hi Experts,

I installed windows 10 64 bit version on my Lenovo 3000 Y410 and also installed drivers that came with the laptop when I first bought in compatible mode as Windows vista. Even then wifi is not working properly and speech recognition for cortana is not working.

After searching for drivers in lenovo site and for any help in forums I found that my laptop is legacy system which is no more supported by Lenovo and found this link.

I would like to know if I can use any other Lenovo drivers that is closest to Lenovo 3000 Y410. I really appreciate any help with this.

Regards,

Richa

nyc10036
Token Ring
Views: 1,689
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit drivers required

@richavaluewrote:

Hi Experts,

I installed windows 10 64 bit version on my Lenovo 3000 Y410 and also installed drivers that came with the laptop when I first bought in compatible mode as Windows vista. Even then wifi is not working properly and speech recognition for cortana is not working.

After searching for drivers in lenovo site and for any help in forums I found that my laptop is legacy system which is no more supported by Lenovo and found this link.

I would like to know if I can use any other Lenovo drivers that is closest to Lenovo 3000 Y410. I really appreciate any help with this.

Regards,

Richa

Hi,

Hoping you are still around getting emails from this forum.

Did you ever get Windows 10 working on this laptop?

I bought a used one on eBay without a hard drive.

The COA key is for Windows Vista which is no longer supported with security updates by Microsoft.

nyc10036
Token Ring
Views: 1,662
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo 3000 Y410 Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit drivers required

I went ahead and installed Windows 10 1709 on my Lenovo 3000 Y410 with 2 GB of RAM.

No glitches.

Windows 10 runs very nicely. I am surprised.

The only drivers I needed was the one for the audio. I went to Realtek's website and found it.

I also found the Ricoh media card reader from Google; it was linked on a post on this forum. The filename is 7kss73ww.exe

Installed VLC to play DVDs.

The driver for the webcam installed by Windows 10 works. I was able to use ManyCam software.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors