Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sudhakar_lenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 739
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Battery for 1 year old model Z5170 is not available

I have bought a new laptop which has just crossed 1 year. The battery is not saving power even for 10 min. Since I have crossed the warrent for battery which is for 1 year, I do not have a replacement for battery.

I am trying for the past 3 weeks on the battery availability. No service centeres have the battery for this model. I wonder what I should do with this laptop without battery. The only option is to carry a adapter even if i neeed to wor for 5 min.

I have escalated to the leanovo team but they said that there i no battery available for this. Also they do not know when it will be available.

I am helpless with my investment of 65000/- with this 1yr old laptop.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this ?

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 727
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Battery for 1 year old model Z5170 is not available

Mark2645
What's DOS?
Views: 664
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Battery for 1 year old model Z5170 is not available

I purchased a Lenovo G70 laptop about 17months ago. It's Lenovo manufacturer's warranty expired on April 1st, 2017. I have NEVER operated the laptop using the battery, always A/C power. The battery model is: L12M4E01; its a 14.88V, 4 1Wh, 2800mAh Li-ion 00 Rechargeable / Recyclable Battery. The battery is 0% and has NOT and will NOT recharge as I operate the laptop with A/C battery only. Please send me a new battery for my Lenovo G70 laptop.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors