cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gargeya_369
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,394
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Easy camera is incompatible with windows 10..

Hi, 
I have a Lenovo Ideapad z500 laptop which has been recently brought to working conditon after 6 months due to motherboard unavailability.

Now I have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1.

Now the problem is lenovo easy camera is not compatible with windows 10 and I can't find the compatible software under drivers section of lenovo official website.
The setup doesn't run and says the software is incompatible with the operating system.
Will there be any drivers released for windows 10.? As, I see the drivers ony till windows 8.1 operating system.
Can anyone point me to a working easy camera driver which works on windows 10 for ideapad z500 laptop.

Thank you.

ovijay
What's DOS?
Views: 2,331
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Easy camera is incompatible with windows 10..

I have a similar issue. Easy Camera on Lenovo G460 with Windows 10. Could not find the driver for Windows10

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,328
Message 3 of 5

@gargeya_369 wrote:

Hi, 
I have a Lenovo Ideapad z500 laptop which has been recently brought to working conditon after 6 months due to motherboard unavailability.

Now I have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1.

Now the problem is lenovo easy camera is not compatible with windows 10 and I can't find the compatible software under drivers section of lenovo official website.
The setup doesn't run and says the software is incompatible with the operating system.
Will there be any drivers released for windows 10.? As, I see the drivers ony till windows 8.1 operating system.
Can anyone point me to a working easy camera driver which works on windows 10 for ideapad z500 laptop.

Thank you.

Since the drivers avaialble are for the Win 8.1 and if they won't install in Win 10 then all you have to do is to run the compatibility troubleshooter. Select Win 8.1 and it should install properly.

l-vladimir
What's DOS?
Views: 2,027
Message 4 of 5

I have very simple question. All IDEAPAD Z500 TOURCH users in the World are stuck with the same problem. It is not working as required in Windows 10. The frame is moving consistently from right to left side.

I turned to the local Lenovo support and received very strange answer. Your laptop is old (?!) and it is compatible with Windows 8 that was installed almost 3 years ago.

I have still warranty on this laptop and this is the first time that I can hear such answer. We are not changing laptops EVERY YEAR. And by the way the Microsoft testing utility before upgrade informed me that everything is OK for this.

My question is very simple. Does LENOVO THINKING for issuing the Windows 10 compatible drivers for its laptops?

leoseville
What's DOS?
Views: 1,083
Message 5 of 5

any news about this? I just bought a second hand z500 and camera doesn't work on W10...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors