Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 5 (7,636 Views)

Lenovo Easycapture Webcam Not Working?

[ Edited ]
I have a new Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook.  My webcam has been working fine, but recently when I open up Lenovo Easycapture, a black screen shows up. I can still view my pictures on the side of the frame, but the webcam is unable to take pictures. I tried the Fn+Esc option already, and the screen is still black. Any suggestions?
Message Edited by dding54 on 07-09-2008 10:37 AM
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5 (7,595 Views)

Re: Lenovo Easycapture Webcam Not Working?

I have the same problem with my Lenovo 3000 Y410.  The Easycapture Webcam has stopped working.  I can not even use the webcam on my YM.  I tried reinstalling it using the installer from this website but it failed.  I hope someone could help us.  Thanks.

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 5 (7,105 Views)

I also have the same problem with Easycapture.  I've tried the Fn+Esc thing as well, but it has not helped.  Any ideas?
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 5 (5,401 Views)

im experiencing a problem similar to your problem. i have an ideapad y460 and the webcam only seems to work when there is sunlight. its very weird, during the day it is fine but at night, even beside bright lights it doesnt seem to work. help please.

Community Moderator
Message 5 of 5 (5,376 Views)

un-install the application ( easycapture ) then restart your computer and try to install the application.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Top kudoed Authors