Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zackvasylenko
Fanfold Paper
Views: 239
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 - GPU not working

Hello!

I am new to this community, so if I post somewhere where I’m not supposed to, or do anything else, please forgive me.

———————

Here is my problem. One day I was just playing on my laptop (Minecraft), then I just turned off my laptop and turned it off. Next day start use my laptop start game and it was very laggy. I checked my graphics settings and at the bottom it said “Intel HD Graphics”. So of course I closed Minecraft went to NVidia panel to put Minecraft as a program that needs to use NVidia GPU and the panel said to me:

”NVidia panel could not start; No NVidia GPU detected” or something like that.

I tried everything that I found online: reinstalling drivers for GPU (deleted drivers, when installing could not install because I have no NVidia GPU), holding down my power button for a minute with no battery and charger, and even tried OneKey Recovery (reinstalled Windows completely) nothing helped.

Anyone who knows what’s going on with my laptop please help. I don’t want to play games with Intel HD Graphics Smiley Sad

By the way I have the model with 4GB of RAM (model 20091)

Thank you to anyone who read this post.

zackvasylenko
Fanfold Paper
Views: 227
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 - GPU not working

Also, in the Device Manager there is no NVidia GPU. Optimus switch doesn’t work, the LED beside it doesn’t work too.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors