Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpMeOut
Paper Tape
Views: 2,997
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 restore Please Help

Alright so my Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 recently underwent some physical damage while on and the HDD took serious damage and I was forced to replace it. I was under the impression that the OneKey recovery system was an onboard full restore and did not know that it was hard drive based. I seem to have misplaced the recovery disk that came with my laptop so I'm running low on options. If anybody has one they would not mind selling to me (if that doesn't void any warranties/agreements) that would be awesome. Reply to this thread if any help or answers.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,949
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 restore Please Help

@HelpMeOut,

Kindly contact support to for the OKR disk.

*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y530 ... Feel free to highlight any post which you have posted on the forum to me if no one have chimed in.
HelpMeOut
Paper Tape
Views: 2,939
Message 3 of 5

You can contact them for a replacement disc?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,924
Message 4 of 5

Yes you can =)

*Non Lenovo employee*

I have a Y530 ... Feel free to highlight any post which you have posted on the forum to me if no one have chimed in.
kdecauwer
What's DOS?
Views: 1,274
Message 5 of 5

I did not see a follow up on this topic. I too have the same issue. I have the 'system recovery' disks I made in the beginning but since my HDD is bad it doesn't help. I need a new hard drive and then a clean install using the disks. They do not provide the discs that I am aware of or at least my computer didn't come with one. Also o what is the price of the restore discs as I'm sure the are not free. That should fix every thing - New HDD and a fresh install. Maybe even an up graded hard drive since mine came with a 5200 RPM @750gig- Also does anyone every really answer questions on this forum or recommend another one?

Again  - Need the discs and prices- and a recommnded up grade for the HDD

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors