cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 557
Message 11 of 23

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 - Copper Metallic Polish and Screws at the Bottom of the laptop coming out

You might want to give it a day or two more. We just came off of a weekend.  Businesses get a little hectic on Mondays.

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
sidharth
Punch Card
Views: 546
Message 12 of 23

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 - Copper Metallic Polish and Screws at the Bottom of the laptop coming out

okay..

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 527
Message 13 of 23

Sidharth,

Let me chech with Serge1410. Im sorry keep you waiting.

- Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
sidharth
Punch Card
Views: 503
Message 14 of 23

Okay, i'll be waiting for the reply.

mushtis
Punch Card
Views: 452
Message 15 of 23

I think everyone is on vacation mood

sidharth
Punch Card
Views: 441
Message 16 of 23

lolz..i think i'll get a reply aftr the end of warranty period.

sidharth
Punch Card
Views: 390
Message 17 of 23

BUMP..

When Will I get a Reply. How long will I have to wait??

mushtis
Punch Card
Views: 366
Message 18 of 23

Forever

Former Employee
Views: 349
Message 19 of 23

hi Sidharth,

did anyone from the Lenovo Care of India contacted you ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
sidharth
Punch Card
Views: 336
Message 20 of 23

yes i do got a call from customer care, and the lady said that the panel will be replaced. But after few days when I didn't got any response, I called Lenovo customer care again to cross check and found that the case got cancelled, and when I asked the reason I was told that they themselves don't know the reason for the cancellation of the case. But then they again registered the case with a new Case ID, and after 1-2 days a guy again came at my place to see whats the issue with the laptop, and then after 2 days I was told through a phone call that the case is again closed, and I should send an email regarding it to customercare@lencare.co.in (so i did) and till now I haven't got any response.
Is this going to continue till the warranty of my laptop ends?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors