Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 921
Message 1 of 9

Lenovo IdeaPad z710 keyboard replacement

Dear community, I am new to forum but I am not new with Lenovo products,last week successfully I become a new owner of another Lenovo machine which is IdeaPad z710,unfortunately my model comes from Germany with German keyboard on the board, I live in UK and I am really surprised how how hard is to find a new/used backlit/nobacklit keyboard for this model,I was looking for everywhere I have send 100000 emails to to the companies that selling Lenovo products/parts and I still have answer that they don't have keyboard for my model ;-(

Even this web told me nothinghttp://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/ibasepartslookup

Please anyone can tell me where I can get from use/brand new keyboard preferable backlit with UK/US layout ?
Bolimomo
Punch Card
Views: 890
Message 2 of 9

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad z710 keyboard replacement

zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 882
Message 3 of 9

OMG man you are BIG ! That's what I am look I am looking for!
Bolimomo
Punch Card
Views: 864
Message 4 of 9

Glad this is what you are looking for. Search around before buying. There are usually a few vendors doing these after-market part replacements. Check for the best deal. It didn't take me long to search at all. I googled with the following string and it was on page 2. There probably are more on the result list.

shopping Lenovo IdeaPad z710 keyboard
zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 861
Message 5 of 9

Unfortunately my Google Chrome shows me only where I can buy full laptop could you tell me what did you typed in Google then ?
Bolimomo
Punch Card
Views: 853
Message 6 of 9

The above string was exactly what I typed in. "shopping Lenovo IdeaPad z710 keyboard". In the Google search text entry box.

Try this:
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS571US571&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#...
zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 836
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for your answer,unfortunately I could not firn any other site expect aliexpress with keyboard for my laptop,I have found 2 more at Poland and I will give them call to see if they can delivery to UK as I need keyboard before Xmas not in January from aliexpress...

zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 812
Message 8 of 9

I have answer from Lenovo.co.uk,the passed me link and asked to find what I am looking for but there are hundreds of parts,how can I know which is the right ?

https://www.medion.com/lenovoserviceshop/search?sbf=true&sn=&productNumber=&catchword=z710&x=76&y=10
zakariasz
Paper Tape
Views: 788
Message 9 of 9

Anyone can help ?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors