02-26-2017

GB

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Network connection issues

2017-02-26, 19:12 PM

So apologies in advance if this is in the wrong session. My first time posting here and it's off my phone due to issues I am having with my Lenovo Ideapad Y700. So the internet connection has always had issues, such is the way with Lenovo products from reading about them for the past 9 months of owning one. And now I have s new problem.

My internet was working fine two days ago, however since I moved to a different flat in the same building (same internet router as everyone else here), it won't pick up a single network whereas my other devices will.

Do I need to update something some place? Did I turn something off on the hardware itself? Any way to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Options

2953 Posts

02-22-2017

GB

1083 Signins

26243 Page Views

• Views: 26243
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Network connection issues

2017-02-27, 16:03 PM

Hello Rhysins,

Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.

Try to download the WiFi and Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page.

Make sure to reboot after the updates.

On the above page you should also be able to find a "User Guide", as you may have simply just turned off the WiFi by accident, in the user guide should be a hotkey that would let you do this I believe.

Otherwise, just try to revert back to an older version of Windows, as it was working previously, this may restore some settings that will restore functionality. 

Hope this help you, let us know how you get on

==================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Pesszimistának lenni a legjobb, vagy igazad van, vagy kellemesen meglepődsz...
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save