Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunilrijhwani
Paper Tape
Views: 939
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad Z500-Serious issues

HI! I have just purchased an Ideapad Z500 3rd Gen i5 laptop around 10 days back and am seriously fed up with the performance. From the very first day, the machine is working slow, the USB ports are giving me problems right since day 1. On top of it, yesterday, when I tried to eject a pen drive, there is a small part which has come out of the laptop alongwith the Pen Drive. I am sure, it has something to do with the USB port. Furthermore, today the keyboard panel has started to pop up slightly. Also, the machine works pretty slow, as compared to the excellent configuration which I had chosen. Someone please help! I need to get this laptop replaced immediately. I wonder if it was my mistake to choose lenovo over other brands. Please please help. The Serial No. of the machine is xxxxxxxxxxx and the model no. is 20202. Expecting a quick response from the Customer care team. Regards, Sunil Rijhwani Cell:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderator Note; s/n & personal information edited for member's own protection

amirkamaruzzama
What's DOS?
Views: 607
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Z500-Serious issues

I bought mine (z500) last month (10 Nov 2013) at lowyatt plaza, kuala lumpur but when i checked at the website, it's warranty has already started 2 month before i bought it. The gaming performance is very good i cant deny it but the main issues now are :

- The keyboard slightly bend up !!

- Some of the keys easily pop out

- Hardisk performance is too slow that i cant run more than 1 apps

- CapsLock LED indicator reversed (it lights when in lowercase mode but lights off when in uppercase mode)

Visual as follow :

Link to picture

Link to picture

Moderator note; picture(s) totalling >50K converted to link(s) Forum Rules

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors