08-15-2017 02:55 PM
I recently formatted my Lenovo Ideapad Z510 laptop & installed clean Windows 10 via Bootable Pen Drive
While doing so I deleted all partitions from my hard disk including recovery partition & created a single new partition of C Drive & installed Windows 10 on it.
The problem now I am facing is sometimes my laptop restarts automatically & then a blue screen appears saying Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.
Then the recovery process appears
& when I click recover It recover some days old version of my current operating system & uninstalls recently installed programmes.
This is happening frequently
So I want to know how can I recreate all those default Recovery Partitions
Do I need to format my laptop again for that?
08-16-2017 05:06 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Are you installing anything that could potentially cause this?
I have a feeling that this could potentially be a hard drive issue.
See if you are able to run an LSC scan, and see if it is able to find anything for you. Will work in Win 10 still.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.