Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pharaoh
What's DOS?
Views: 283
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo P500 ideapad touch screen not working

Hi there,

So I've had my laptop for a while now and the touch screen stopped working a long time ago as well. I figured that I would wait until maybe someone posted a solution somewhere but there hasn't been any posts about it (that I could find) and it's been a really long time so I figured I would ask.

So here's the problem. Touch screen stopped working. No idea why. Quite suddenly the touch screen decided to no longer work. I checked the driver and the computer says its functioning properly. I tried to see if there was some kind of update that I should download, and my efforts yet again were in vain. Alas, I figured the more knowledgable might be able to guide me in the right direction so....any ideas?

With thanks,

Matt

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 269
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo P500 ideapad touch screen not working

@Pharaoh wrote:

Hi there,

So I've had my laptop for a while now and the touch screen stopped working a long time ago as well. I figured that I would wait until maybe someone posted a solution somewhere but there hasn't been any posts about it (that I could find) and it's been a really long time so I figured I would ask.

So here's the problem. Touch screen stopped working. No idea why. Quite suddenly the touch screen decided to no longer work. I checked the driver and the computer says its functioning properly. I tried to see if there was some kind of update that I should download, and my efforts yet again were in vain. Alas, I figured the more knowledgable might be able to guide me in the right direction so....any ideas?

With thanks,

Matt

Have you tried restoring to factory condition through the use of OKR?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors