Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosemaryheller
Paper Tape
Views: 4,910
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo RMCT display driver

I am using an Lenovo Idea Pad z560 using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.  I recently had to replace the hard drive due to impending failure. It is running fine now. However, the Lenovo Solution Center sent me a message that the RMCT display driver is corrupt or missing. I have check that in the device driver and indeed it looks like there is a problem.The current driver is2.1.0.0 dated 7/23/2009.    I have attempted to locate a current driver ( if there is one) , but cannot find one in any of the Lenovo driver and software updates. Can anyone tell me what the RMCT driver does and how to locate a current driver ? Thank you

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,880
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo RMCT display driver

hi rosemaryheller,

Have you installing this driver?

ReadyComm
IN1STW15WW5.exe
27.5MB

Let me know if you get an error

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

rosemaryheller
Paper Tape
Views: 4,818
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo RMCT display driver

Thank you very much neokenchi. I installed the file and it appears that windows is no longer looking for the driver.

I appreciate the help !

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors