Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vieve
Punch Card
Views: 1,310
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Y430 dispaly problem

i have an lenovo y 430 and i am having problem with its display every time when i starts it  bt after sum time the problems fix automaticaly its givies problem when it is in low brightness.....................help me thanks ........

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,292
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Y430 dispaly problem

using updated graphic drivers?

and whats your operation system?

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
Vieve
Punch Card
Views: 1,270
Message 3 of 5

i m using vista premium 32 bit its the problem of flickering ................at the start up of the laptop the screen flickers but when i increase the brightness it automatically fixed..........................i think its an major problem of lenovo .........

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,214
Message 4 of 5

Hi Vieve,

Welcome to Lenovo Forum!

I got your private message and i chose to reply to you here. In regard to your Y430 display issue, I strongly suggest you to send it to service centre for inspection. They would probably change a new panel for you for free since your machine warranty is still valid.

Hope this help.

Cheers,
Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
monbuela
Paper Tape
Views: 895
Message 5 of 5

I have already sent my laptop twice to the store where I bought my Y430 (store is Villman, here in the Philippines). For the first time, the screen did not last for 3 weeks. For the second time, it only lasted for 2 months. My warranty is ending soon. What can I do to permanently fix the LCD? It is already frustrating.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors