Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
codyx
Paper Tape
Views: 538
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y450 issues

Hi , i just want to identify some problem i had with my 3 month old Y450 which i am having a screen problem which is a small pixel stain mark which occur somepart on the middle north-west which appears all the time and conceil clearly when in dark background (it is not dead pixel but the pixel at that part like somehow deflected and quite annoying )

Secondly , Everytime the dvd rom making loud Clicking noise when booting or system restarts but no problem when read-write with the dvdrom.

Thirdly is a discovery of right speaker setting which i use a tourchlight to point inside and found the speaker was not directly under the filter which were moved to the right a little (maybe it was designed that way?) ..  and i thought it was loosed ..

please help and consult on the warranty issue ... as the main concern was the screen pixel stain problemSmiley Sad

i encountered severals comment from other user sucpecting lenovos quality and customer servise issues but i hope i would not experience the same ..

Thanks for all th help i will receive Smiley Very Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors