cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich90
Paper Tape
Views: 488
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y50-70 AC adapter in but not charging while plugged in - Blinking LED lights

Hey Community,

I'm in dire need for help, my lenovo Y50-70 has been working fine for the past 3 years now and JUST after the warrenty is up, my battery becomes funky.

I noticed that whenever I load up a game, the charger becomes unrecognized and instead of regular led lights, i get one blinking white light and one blinking orange light. When I remove the AC adapter and plug it back in, it'll recognize the charger and ocasionally it'll take some time to recognize it. It stops charging when the LED lights begin to blink.

I've tried to

1. "remove the static" or drain the battery by unplugging the AC adapter

2. holding down the power button for 30 seconds (I didnt remove the battery because it's not a removable battery, Should I?).

3. Changed the power settings to high performance and no conservation of power.
4. I bought a new adapter and it's still happening, I have no idea what to do. Intially prior of buying a new adapter it drained and I couldnt figure out a way to get it to charge. With the new adapter I was able to charge it till full, but when I have it on, it does the same thing. 

Please help me community, you kind souls. 

Best,

Richard

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors