Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bloodred
Paper Tape
Views: 291
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Y50-70 BSOD

I'm having problems with my Y50-70 running on Win 10.

I get a BSoD every time i download something with Torrent. If im downloading using Chrome or anything else, everything works fine. I tried the solution i found somewhere in forums where was suggested to use a specific driver for wireless device, but it seems it didnt help.

I dont know what else to try. Ill try to reinstall the driver again but doubt that will help.

bloodred
Paper Tape
Views: 251
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Y50-70 BSOD

Current driver version

Ive now tried uninstalling the driver and installing the driver that was suggested somewhere in the forums here.

But it still gives me no help, after starting a download with torrent, laptop crashes in couple of minutes.

Tried updating my wireless drivers through device manager, got the latest drivers but it still has the same problem.

What could i try to fix it

bloodred
Paper Tape
Views: 178
Message 3 of 5

How long do i have to wait for a replay.

I have tried all that has been suggested around the forums and no use.

If it keeps up i will have to take back the laptop, as i dont want to deal with BSODs. For the money that i payed for it i would like it to work like its supposed, not when it wants to.

bloodred
Paper Tape
Views: 171
Message 4 of 5

pic of the dump file

hope this helps

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 159
Message 5 of 5

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to see that you have yet to receive a response to your isssue.  Please keep in mind that these forums are a Peer to Peer venue.  In other words Lenovo Owners helping Lenovo Owners.  I suspect the inactivity to your issue is related to no one else having a similar problem so therefore they have no information that may help you.  Although Lenovo Support personnel visit the forums, there is no guarantee that they will respond to every posting.  Since your problem seems centered on Torrent, I would recommend you visit one of the available Torrent forums to discuss the problem specific to this software.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors