02-10-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Laptop screen turned pink

2020-02-10, 12:41 PM

Hello, My Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Laptop screen turned pink, so i ordered another replacement LCD screen.

My touch is working fine, so can i replace the LCD screen without getting a touch digitizer?

Options

9984 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

6784 Signins

729854 Page Views

• Views: 729854
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Laptop screen turned pink

2020-02-10, 15:18 PM

Hi DinaSorour,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Usually, it is recommended to get the exact part number of the LCD that came originally with the system. Through parts lookup, you would be able to get the LCD part number along with other parts you may need..

Lenovo do not offer LCD parts separately so the entire LCD assembly would be the option. Others may have tried to replace it without the entire panel but you may also have seen some online videos how other failed.

Try balancing the risk and the cost. Here is also a video guide to help you along the process.

I hope this helps answer your query.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save