09-17-2016 11:20 AM
I bought a Lenovo Y50-70 about a year ago. Recently, I noticed it was not charging. I bought a new charger, but it still wont charge. Now that the battery is completely dead, it doesn't even turn on. Does anyone know what the problem is?
09-21-2016 02:23 AM
Hi there, Tony -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!