Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
italianBuddy
Paper Tape
Views: 454
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Y50 UHD

Hi everybody!

I'm intrested on the Y50 -59421859- model.

But....i have two questions:

1) Is the UHD display an IPS display or not??

2)Do i have any problem if i buy it from the US store? (i'm Italian)

Ths model seems NOT to be present in Europe :-(

Thanks for all the answers you'll give me

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 438
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Y50 UHD

hi italianBuddy

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

Regarding your questions:

1. Looking at the parts list, the Lenovo Y50 (59421859) uses an LTN156FL02-L01 panel and as per this website, this panel is an a-Si TFT-LCD.

Link to picture

2. As per this shopping FAQs:

"Lenovo is unable to ship orders internationally due to export restrictions and policies. Additionally, Lenovo sells and ships products intended for end-users only. No products on Lenovo.com may be resold. Lenovo reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel suspect orders that do not meet the criteria of an end user."

If you live in Italy, you may not be able to order the Lenovo Y50 (59421859) from the US store.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

italianBuddy
Paper Tape
Views: 431
Message 3 of 4

Thank's for the quick reply.

Do you now if lenovo is planning to open an online shop for European customer?

Get the proper version of the laptop i want is really difficult right now with amazon-ebay-other online shops :-/

RobbCer
Paper Tape
Views: 291
Message 4 of 4

Hi ItalianBuddy (i'm also Italian). Trust me, i've bought it just a week ago. And the PC really s***s. Pick up another one from another brand! Lenovo support is simply terrible.

The display of this laptop is ashaming, and lenovo doesn't recognize it! But if you look up all the forums, you can see hundreds of customers disappointed.

All the colors are really darker, and the yellow in particular is a really dark yellow!

I'll never buy a lenovo pc

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors