Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NadaFathi
Token Ring
Views: 397
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y50 intel(R) Management Engine interface Driver not working

i'm running windows 10, 64bit, up to date on Windows updates, about a year ago i had an incompability problem with the Intel(R) management engine interface driver, i tired everything, rolling it back, update it, uninstall and re-install, every troubleshooting option and i read so many articles, even windows defender acknowledge the problem but can't fix it with no use

i tried fixing it with a Microsoft support agent before and with the remote desktop help, Cortana had a problem too he fixed it, but the driver he said the there is nothing we could do about it because it's just an incompatible update and that we should just wait for the correct update to come in.

Ever since then my laptop do crazy things on sleep, hibernate and shutdown, so i was only finding some workarounds the problem, the sleep mode when it wake up it restart so i switched to hibernating, the new things happens now when i shut down it, it opens weird now like, the keyboard lights up then lights down and the power bottom the same, then either they just stop and i have to hit the power button again or they lights of for seconds and everything runs normal

Now i just experiened a bluescreen restart because of it, anyone could advise me on a solution?

Regards
Nada

Mod's Edit: Increased Font size of posting for easier reading by members.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors