Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katiealicef
Paper Tape
Views: 878
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y50 screen flickering?

I just received my Y50 (not ultra HD)last week on Friday and it has been running great with one small exception... I have been playing Far Cry 3 and sometimes the screen flickers? It happens very rarely but I'm not sure if this is something I should be worrying about & if it could get worse in the future. The game is on Ultra settings and runs perfect aside from these odd screen flickers.

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 837
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y50 screen flickering?

Hi Katiealicef,

Welcome to the Forums

As per the query we understood that you facing issue with display flickering in your Lenovo Y50 laptop.

As you have mentioned the display flickers while playing games, does it happens even while working on other applications?

If yes try to updaqte the graphic driver and check for the issue, also try to move the LCD back n for the nad check for the issue, try to connect the external monitor and check for the issue.

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 7(32 bit).

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 7(64 bit).    

Click here for the graphic driver for windows 8.1.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists!                                                   

Best regards,                                                          

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors