Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
filippowitz
Fanfold Paper
Views: 875
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Y50 small buzzing noise

Hello,

Recently I noticed small buzzing noise when using my computer coming from the right side of the computer,mostly happening right after i start up the computer. I am assuming that this is coming from the fan of the computer. Has anyone else had this problem or knows a way to fix it? 

Thanks

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 851
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Y50 small buzzing noise

Hi Filippowitz,

Welcome to the Forums  

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with buzzing noise in your Lenovo Y50 laptop.

Connect an external speaker and check for the buzzing noise, also try to clean the fan through dust removal application. Go to energy manager select maintenance and guide option and select dust removal application and check for the sound.

Best regards,         

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

filippowitz
Fanfold Paper
Views: 833
Message 3 of 5

Okay upon inspection, it seems like the noise is actually coming from the hard drive area of the computer. Putting my ear right up to the bottom right when the laptop is open, i can hear the buzzing noise loud and clear, what can be done about this?

Thanks

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 816
Message 4 of 5

Hi Flippowitz, This sound could be issue with the hard drive or it can also be with the fan i would suggest you to visit the nearest service centre for further details. Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help. Best regards, Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Voci
Paper Tape
Views: 628
Message 5 of 5

I have the same issue, please let me know if there was any solution .

Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals