Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
feiyer
Paper Tape
Views: 986
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y500 OneKey Recovery partition damage + Windows 8.1 doesn't boot

Hello all, I'm new here so I need help with my laptop. I just bought this laptop last year and this few days, I can't seem to boot it. The windows boot manager is not booting giving me two errors, one is error code 0xc0000034 and another error code is 0xc0000185. I tried using the OneKey Recovery to do system restore but it says the partition has been damaged and cannot be restored. I did not do any partitioning to the hard drive besides the default C: and D: drives. I also tried using windows 8.1 USB drive (since the laptop doess not have ROM installed) to repair the window, but it doesn't work. I can't reset it nor refresh it nor system recovery. I don't understand what is wrong with my laptop. Can someone please help me and guide me on what should I do?

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 973
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y500 OneKey Recovery partition damage + Windows 8.1 doesn't boot

@feiyer wrote:

Hello all, I'm new here so I need help with my laptop. I just bought this laptop last year and this few days, I can't seem to boot it. The windows boot manager is not booting giving me two errors, one is error code 0xc0000034 and another error code is 0xc0000185. I tried using the OneKey Recovery to do system restore but it says the partition has been damaged and cannot be restored. I did not do any partitioning to the hard drive besides the default C: and D: drives. I also tried using windows 8.1 USB drive (since the laptop doess not have ROM installed) to repair the window, but it doesn't work. I can't reset it nor refresh it nor system recovery. I don't understand what is wrong with my laptop. Can someone please help me and guide me on what should I do?

Can you please elaborate how you initiate the OneKey Recovery?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors