Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wikidest6666
Punch Card
Views: 803
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Y510P Optimus not working, 750M does not show up 750m error 43

Hi everyone. So basically, my dedicated gpu is not really showing up in windows, and in device manager, under video adapters it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I cannot select a graphics processor when i right click games anymore. Also, when i right click on the desktop, usally there was two graphics control pannel menus, one was inted hd graphics, and one was nvidia control pannel, but now there is only intel hd graphics.          This started happening about a week ago, but usally i would just restart the computer and the nivida control pannel icon would show up. Now when i restart i cannot get the Nivida control pannel, and optimus is not working, just the Intel HD Graphics. i have uninstalled both these drivers, an reinstalled them and no sucess. Please help!!!!!!, I really hope my video card is not dead, as i have already had to replace one of my ram sticks as it died. I am running windows 8.1 64 bit. Please help!

wikidest6666
Punch Card
Views: 776
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Y510P Optimus not working, 750M does not show up 750m error 43

never mind i fixed this problem by restarting in safe mode, and then uninstalling the intel hd graphics driver, then rebooting into safemode again, and the restarting into normal windows 8.1.

wikidest6666
Punch Card
Views: 393
Message 3 of 5

its actually not working now. I think the gpu is dead. I thought lenovo was good and had good quality computers. guess not.

Pumkinfacer22
Token Ring
Views: 374
Message 4 of 5

@wikidest6666 wrote:

its actually not working now. I think the gpu is dead. I thought lenovo was good and had good quality computers. guess not.

seriously? man?? they are chinese.. and truth be told i think they did used to have good computers.. i'm sure some of them still are.. but now its about cheapest components and you know the drill..

wikidest6666
Punch Card
Views: 372
Message 5 of 5

Ya it sucks. I'm so disappointed

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors